This week Target has a FREE $10 gift card wyb 2 baby care products offer. Huggies diapers are included in the promotion. We have a new $2/1 Huggies Diapers coupon here that will work well on this deal. Stack with the $1 off Huggies Target coupon here.
This week Walgreens has Purex detergent on sale for just $1.99. Click here or below to print this new $1/2 Purex coupon making these just $1.49 each wyb 2 after coupon
Here is a great little set for that first apartment, your cabin at the lake or where ever! Click here to get this Gibson Home Complete Kitchen 38 piece combo set for just $19.97 reg $39.97. This is an online today only deal from Walmart.
- 38-piece set
- Two 12 oz glass tumblers
- One 8″ aluminum nonstick fry pan
- One 2 qt aluminum nonstick sauce pan with lid
- One 11.4″ x 7.5″ cutting mat
- 3-piece cutlery: 6″ chef, 6″ bread and 3.5″ paring knife
- 1 small roasting pan (fits in toaster oven)
- 1 pizza pan (fits in toaster oven)
- 1 can opener
- 1 pizza cutter
- 1 solid turner
- 1 solid spoon
- 1 laddle
- 5-piece measuring cups
- 5-piece measuring spoons
- 2-place setting flatware (fork, spoon and knife)
- Two 10″ dinner plates
- Two 6″ bowls
- 2 travel mugs
Here are your match ups for CVS May 24-30. These are just the highlights. For the complete match up please see Mashup Mom.
Top CVS deals week of 5/24/15
- Spend $15 on Sally Hansen cosmetics get $5 ECB limit 3. Use $1.50/1 Sally Hansen Nail Color priced $3.19 or more in the 5/3 RP. Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear should be around $3.19 (may vary by store). Buy five for $15.95. Use the $5/$15 coupon from the magic machine = $10.95. Use five $1.50/1 manufacturer coupons if you have multiple papers to drop that to $3.45. Get $5.00 ECB back for a little money maker!
- L’Oreal hair color or hair care, buy two get $4.00 ECB limit 1 excludes salon. Your best deal will be two buy two L’Oreal Advanced at 2/$9.00. (may vary by store). Use two $2.00/1 or the $4.00/2 from the 5/17 RP1 = $5.00. Get back $4.00 ECB for a net cost of $1.00 for two, or just $.50 each.
- Clairol Nice n’ Easy, Root Touch-Up, or Natural Instincts hair color, buy two get $5.00 ECB limit 1. Best deal: Buy one Nice n’ Easy for $7.99 and one Root Touch Up for $7.49 (prices may vary by store). Use BOGO in the 5/17 RP2 (up to $5.99, so will take off $5.99) to pay $9.49 with $5 back for a net cost of $4.49 for both, or $2.25 each.
- All wet n’ wild, BOGO. Use $.50/1 or $1.00/1 Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara in the 5/10 SS (exp. 5/24!). If you buy two of the $.99 nail (not available in all stores), it would be BOGO two for $.99, use two $.50/1 for two free wet n’ wild.
- On the spend $30 get a $10 CVS gift card deal, scenario: Buy five Tide for $29.70 (should trigger). Use four $2.00/1 Tide in the 5/3 PG and Mashup Mom. = $20.70. Get back a $10 gift card for a net cost of $10.70 for all five, or $2.14 each. (If you’re worried about it triggering, throw in a $.99 box of Total home tissue.)
Here are your match ups for May 24-30. You can read the Target coupon policy here. Check the Target web page here for store -coupons which you can stack with manufacturer coupons for even more savings! For tips on how to shop Target see our post here. These are just the highlights. For the complete match up please see Totally Target.
In ad coupon $5/$25 Meat (Fresh, frozen or deli) or Produce Purchase In-Ad Target Q
Valid 5/24 – 5/30 (or Text MEAT to 827438)
Gift Card Deals:
*Banana Boat Sun Comfort Spray Lotion 6 oz $7.99
–$1 off Banana Boat sun care item ETS Target Coupon x6/20
–10% Off Banana Boat Sun Comfort Sunscreen ETS Target Cartwheel x5/31
-$1/1 Banana Boat Suncare Product 3 oz+ (ETS, Lip Balm) 5-17-15 RP1 x6/27
-$3/2 Banana Boat Suncare Product 3 oz+ (ETS, Lip Balm) 5-17-15 RP1 x6/27
–Save $5/$25 select Items (including Banana Boat sun care 3 oz+) w/SavingStar x9/7
–$1/1 Banana Boat® Sun Care Product 3 oz+ (ETS & lip)
–Earn up to $1.25 wyb Banana Boat SunComfort Clear UltraMist Sunscreen with ibotta app
*Hawaiian Tropic Sport Lotion 6 oz $7.99
–$1/1 Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care Product (excl. lip balm)
-$1/1 Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care Product (ETS, Lip Balm) 5-17-15 RP1 x6/27
FREE $5 Gift Card wyb (3) Aveeno or Neutrogena Skin Care*
*Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 70 5.5 oz $9.99
–$2/2 Neutrogena Items: Facial Moisture & Sun Care incl. 5-3 SS1 x7/31 (Limit 1)
-$2/2 Neutrogena Items: Facial Moisture & Sun Care incl. 3-8 SS x5/31 (Limit 1)
-$1/1 Neutrogena Sun Protection (excl. clearance) 5-3 SS1 x7/31 (Limit 1)
*Neutrogena Face Lotion with SPF 15 4 oz $9.99
–$2/2 Neutrogena Items: Facial Moisture & Sun Care incl. 5-3 SS1 x7/31 (Limit 1)
-$2/2 Neutrogena Items: Facial Moisture & Sun Care incl. 3-8 SS x5/31 (Limit 1)
*Aveeno Sheer Hydration Lotion 12 oz $6.99
–$2/1 Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration 5-3-15 RP x6/30
-$1/1 Aveeno Product (ETS, Bars, Body Lotion 2.5 oz) 3-29-15 RP2 x5/24
-$1/1 AVEENO® product (ets, bars, & 2.5oz lotion) on Healthy Essentials
-$2/2 AVEENO® product (ets, bars, & 2.5oz lotion) on Healthy Essentials
FREE $50 Gift Card wyb Weber Spirit E-210 Gas Grill $399.99.
SPECIAL PURCHASE: B3G1 FREE Coca-Cola Products bottles 8 pk 3/$11
Up & Up Bath Tissue Double roll 24 pk (excl. Ultra Soft) $12.49
–$1/1 Up & Up Paper Towels 2 pk+, Facial Tissues 3 pk+, or Bath Tissue 4 pk+ Mobile TQ x5/27
-.50/1 Up & Up Bath Tissue 4 pack+ Target Mobile Q (text OFFERS to 827438) x5/27
–5% Off Up & Up Bath Tissue Target Cartwheel x8/1
10% Off All Axe Items
–$2/1 AXE Personal Care Product
-$1/1 Axe Deodorant Stick, Antipersp. or Daily Fragrance 5-17 RP1 x6/14 (Limit 2)
-$1/1 Axe Hair Care Product ETS 5-17-15 RP1 x6/14 (Limit 2)
-$1.50/1 Axe White Label Dry Spray Antiperspirant ETS 5-3-15 RP x5/31 (Limit 2)
Claritin Allergy Relief Tablets 30+10 ct $18
–$4.00 on any Non-Drowsy Claritin Allergy Product (30ct or larger) (68130)
-$5/1 Claritin 30 ct+ 5-3-15 SS2 x5/31
Ohhhh my word! I am so excited! I found a new favorite recipe! I have made this several times and even my carb eating family loves them! I took these to my moms last weekend and I brought the leftovers home. Apparently I wasnt supposed to do that. She went looking for the leftovers to eat LOL
As you may know I am eating low carb now ( see my posts here about my journey) and one thing that I had to cut out was of course bread. BUT….I found an amazing recipe that I made and absolutely fell in love with! I did deviate a bit from the original recipe here.
Cheesy Buttery Garlic Breadsticks
- 6 oz cream cheese. I used light because it is what I had. For me , low carb , I should use full fat ( I bought light on accident)
- 6 oz shredded white cheese I used Italian Blend but you could use swiss, Monterey Jack or probably even cheddar if you like
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 C Gluten free bake mix ( which is just 1 2/3 C almond meal flour, 3/4 c certififed Gluten Free oat Flour ( Bobs Red Mill) and 2 TBSP Coconut Flour ( also Bobs Red Mill)
- 1 TBSP whipping cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Garlic Butter topping:
- 2 TBSP butter melted
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder ( I LOVE garlic so reduce this if you wish)
- Parmesan cheese ( grated or the kind in a can)
Put cream cheese in a bowl and beat ( or use food processor) until smooth. Add shredded cheese and eggs. Beat again until smooth. Add gluten free baking mix, whipping cream, baking powder, salt and garlic. Mix scraping sides of the bowl. Place in a 9×13 pan and spread evenly. Bake 15-20 min at 350. Remove and brush on the garlic butter topping ( melt butter, add Italian and garlic) Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake another 5 minutes. Cut into 20 width wise and then cut down the center length wise for a total of 40 sticks.
Yield 40 sticks
1stick 60.4 Calories
5.1 g fat0.7 carbs
Here are some other recipes you may like:
Thanks Low Carb News
So many of you have been asking about the specifics of how one goes about cutting the cord , as they say, with the cable company. Many of you were confused as to what you needed, how you decide what you want etc.
So lets first start with your TVs and stuff.
I told you here about how my very old TV finally died and also that I decided to replace my daughters very old TV (see here). Yes these were very old – at least 15 years – and they did not have any HDMI ports on them. Since I also do not own a Blu Ray Player, cutting the cable cord was not going to happen. Why? Because you need a way to stream TV through a Blu Ray player or through another device like , what I went with Amazon Fire TV Stick here. This is simply a device that you can get internet through which means you can run things like Netflix and more. You can choose from a variety of Blu Ray players like these here. These will also play of course Blu Ray movies if you have those. ROKU here is another streaming device like the Amazon Fire TV Stick here. You can always stream Netflix on your computer.
You can also stream Netflix etc is you have a Smart TV like , for example the TVs here. Smart TVs already have the streaming internet ability built into them so you do not need a Fire Stick or ROKU etc.
So for me until I was forced to replace TVs ( yep when one finally died) it was the push I needed to get 2 new TVs and cut the cable cord. The TV died…I jumped on starting the process to cut the cable cord.
Now let me preface the rest of this with I have not been unhappy with cable as far as channels and honestly anytime I have ever needed to call customer service I always got a very helpful person and my issue was resolved. Even when I bought my house the guy who came out to install my cable was a rock star! He found out that all of my cable coax was dead and he called his boss and arranged to stay at my new house for hours to completely rewire my home. I was very thankful for that. Service has never been an issue.
So why am I cutting the cord? Because I am tried of high cable bills. I have had a cable bill for years. And for years, every year my bill goes up and up and up. I was in my apartment for 3 years before moving into my house. My bill there was almost $200 every month for internet and cable ( NO extra stuff like HBO etc). The reason? Because my promotional time ran out. Now if I moved every year I technically had a new account so…I could get some great intro rate. And yes I did call every year and dicker for a lower price – which still never got me under $140. And really I do not wish to call every 12 month and dicker. Its tiring. More on my bill in a minute.
One of the other big reasons as to why I am cutting the cord, we simply do not watch enough TV. I can honestly say I have not watched ANY local channel TV show ( except for an occasional morning show on for noise in the morning when I am getting ready) in the last 2-3 years. I have very few shows on cable that are new that I watch. My daughter is 7 so…
So here is what I did:
I went with Amazon Fire TV Stick here. These are $39 each . BUT I also signed up for Sling TV which is a streaming LIVE TV. I chose to sign up for 3 months up front of Sling TV so $59.97 paid up front. Sling TV give you the best of live TV for $20 a month with ESPN, ESPN2, AMC, IFC, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Food Network, HGTV, A&E, History Channel, TNT, CNN, TBS, plus more channels to add on. Add HBO for $15 a month to the Best of Live TV package. Sling TV allows you to watch live TV on one device at a time. ABC Family and Disney will satisfy my daughter and I can still watch reruns of Big Bang Theory on TBS…so I am good. Also HGTV and Food Network so I am really happy! And for $20 per month! I haven’t had a lot of time to play with this yet but i will say it loaded just fine to my computer and ran with no problem – even while I was working on line. It is LIVE TV. For those of you putting off cutting the cable cord because you cant get sports – sling has ESPN and ESPN 2 :) ( some blackouts could occur) You do not HAVE to sign up for Sling . You can simply purchase the Fire TV Stick for $39 each.
When I paid for Sling TV I got a Amazon Fire TV Stick FREE or you can get a $50 credit towards Amazon Fire TV. My frugal side went with FREE. I did order a second stick for $39 ( since you need a stick on each TV you are watching). Note that the Sling TV offer actually gave me a $50 credit! ( and not just a credit for $39 for the one stick!!) I had a $15 Amazon gift card so my total paid was $14.76 ( tax included) for the two Amazon Fire TV Sticks. Note I do have more than 2 TVs in my home BUT you can move the stick from TV to TV and you can take it with you when you travel! I like that option! It is not a big thing at all to move it. Just unplug and plug into another TV.
I chose to go with a free trial of Prime and I WILL continue with Prime for $99 per year. Prime will get you unlimited streaming of Prime Instant Video titles but also free two day shipping on Amazon purchases , early access to HOT lightning deals ( remember back at Christmas time?) and free Kindle books through Kindle First. $99 per year works out to just $8.25 per month. I plan to use this alot!
I also signed up for Netflix and we are currently in our free trial. This will be $8.99 per month. I like that with Netflix I can create a profile for each family member. My daughters is classified as a kids profile so it then shows her kids stuff as options. I think we are really going to like Netflix. I did $8.99 per month so we can watch it on 2 devices at a time. Netflix by far is my favorite thing I added!
I also signed up for Hulu Plus also for $7.99 per month. One channel my daughter will miss with cable is Nick. She loves to watch Make it Pop, Bela and the Bulldogs and more so this will get her those shows. Hulu gives her that. The downside of Hulu is you can only watch it on one device at a time per account. So if you want to watch it on two devices at the same time in your home you need 2 accounts and pay an additional $7.99. For us one is fine.
So…here is what I will be paying monthly for our television now. Note I am figuring in Amazon however that will be paid in full for a year upfront.
Amazon Prime Instant Videos and more $8.25 month
Sling TV $20
Total: $45.23 – keeping in mind that Amazon will be already paid ( so I am paying that one time $99 and not per month plus there are a ton of other advantages for Amazon Prime). So every month I pay $36.98 – once per year $99 for Amazon Prime. Note you do NOT have to do prime to use the Amazon Fire Stick. Again I will see how much we use it and Prime Instant Video and see if we keep it.
Ok that may sound like alot. It may be. I am not 100% that we will keep Sling or Hulu. I need to see how often we go to these now that cable is cut. Jury is still out on that one. I have 3 months to decide on Sling.
INTERNET: You still have to have internet access if you wish to stream things like Netflix.
Now here is the kicker. When I called my cable company I first asked what my bill was going to go up to with my June bill – since my “promotional” one year is up. To keep what I have now ( again there is nothing great and no movie channels) my bill would go UP TO $175 PLUS TAX! Ummm no. We talked a bit and she claimed she could only get my bill down $10 to $165. No way.
So I told her to cut off my cable TV as of today. Ok. I have to say. I did chuckle a bit. You could just “hear it” but she never said anything out loud. Oh no. Another one cutting the cord.
Now I am telling you the rest of this so you too are STRONG if you want to cut the cord. She TRIED to tell me that the best rate she could get me for just internet was $99! Ummmm no. That’s when I started playing hardball. Ok. If you need to negotiate with anyone, not just a cable company stay strong! I knew that their new customer promotional price for internet that I have is around $50 so I figured they would say slightly over that for me…and I was correct. She said $54.99 – for 12 months. Ugh. No. I said she could do better for a customer who has been a good customer for years. I asked for the $54.99 rate for 24 months. She said she didn’t have a plan for that BUT she did have a $59.99 rate that included local channels and I would lock in at $59.99 now and $69.99 in year 3. Consider asking if you still want local channels and that is what is keeping you from cutting the cord. She didnt specifically say but it may be a basic cable internet type bundle. It may be a better deal to do that than to also buy an antenna.
So here is my final tally of my monthly cost now. Keep in mind that my cable bill is $145 ish right now ( my last “promotional month” ) and would have gone up to $165 ( and that is before taxes) in June.
Sling TV $20
Amazon Prime which gets me Amazon Instant Video free $8.25 per month ( paid in full for $99 per year)
Internet $59.99 ( my max was$60)
Total $105.22 -almost $40 cheaper than what I have now and $50 cheaper than what my cable bill would have been in June and beyond.
Now keep in mind that I am not totally sure we will keep Sling or Hulu. I if I drop them I will have a monthly charge of $77.23 for everything – $67 ish cheaper than my current cable bill and $87 cheaper than what my cable bill would have been come June!
So….are you ready to cut the cord????
Click here to check out this ProForm Hybrid Trainer now just $275 reg $799. You save $524! Ships free! 4 star rating from over 400 reviews!
- Recumbent Seat; Upper-Body Workout Arms; Oversized Pedals
- 15″ Stride Length; 14 Workout Apps; 14 Digital Resistance Levels
- Target Pacer; RPM Meter; LCD Window; Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Adjustable Leveling Feet; Transport Wheels; Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor; Water Bottle Holder
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity; 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty.
This deal is good today only so click here to get thisProForm Hybrid Trainer now
If you saw this before today make sure you look at this again. I have made updates noted with a *
There are several Buy $___ get a coupon for $___ off on your next shopping trip offers under Rewards in mPerks here. You can psnd the needed amount in one or many trips before they expire. Add them and then what you spend in store will automatically update as you get closer to the needed amount. I would add them regardless. It costs you nothing to add them and you never know what you will get that will count somewhere Add these before you shop on mPerks under rewards here. These rewards are:
- $5 off your next shopping trip after you spend $45 or more in fresh fruit in the produce dept. Includes: Berries, Apples, Citrus, Bananas, Tomatoes, Grapes, Melons, Avocados, Tropical Fruit, Pears, Dried Fruit, Soft Fruit, Fruit Baskets, & Cherries. Exp 5/28/15
- $9 off your next shopping trip after you spend $70 ore more in dairy, deli & Cheese. Includes: Milk, Eggs, Yogurt, Sour Cream, Cottage Cheese, Packaged & Specialty Cheese, Refrigerated Dough, Butter & Margarine, Coffee Creamer, Refrigerated Orange Juice & Juice Blends in Dairy Dept., Refrigerated Pasta, Deli Pasta, Deli Prepared Foods, Deli Appetizers, Deli Dips, Deli Entrée & Sides, Deli Meat, Deli Salads Exp June 6
- $5 off your next shopping trip after you spend $35 in paper & plastic products Includes: Disposable Dishes, Toilet Paper, Food Storage, Sandwich/Snack/Freezer Bags, Paper Towels, Facial Tissues, Trash Bags & Paper Napkins Exp June 9
- $6 off your next shopping trip after you spend $5 or more in garden& floral Includes: Garden Center, Outdoor Live Goods, Floral, Patio & Seasonal, Outdoor Cooking & Landscape Exp June 9
- $5 off your next shopping trip after you spend $40 or more in apparel Exp June 9
- $7 off your next shopping trip after you spend $200 or more in total purchase (excl alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, prepaid phone , gift and entertainment cards, lottery , postage and more). Exp June 6
- $5 off your next shopping trip after you spend $25 or more in home appliances, furniture and Storage Includes: Cookware, Gadgets, Furniture, Home Kitchen Appliances, Dinnerware, Pantry Storage, Candles & Accessories, Home & Wall Décor, Frames & Albums, Home & Closet Organizers, Cleaning Supplies in Home Dept. Exp June 9
- $5 off your next shopping trip after you spend $30 or more in beauty Care and Cosmetics Includes: Nail, Lip, Skin, Eye & Face Care, Hair Accessories, Hair Shampoo & Conditioner, Hair Styling, Hair Color, Shaving Cream, Lotion, Razors, Electric Shavers, Bar & Liquid Soap, Bath & Shower Products, Fragrances, Sun Care, Deodorant
When you sign into mPerks you can see your progress tracking. It does take about 24 hours for purchases to show up in mPerks. Once you reach the needed amount for an offer you will need to go back into mPerks and clip your $___off your next shopping trip mPerks coupon.
*Daily Giveaways at the Rockford and Machesney Park stores:
Thursday May 21 Mystery Gift Card giveaway $5 to $20 to the first 200 people Friday May 22Free Meijer Reusable bag with Meijer brand novelties to the first 500 people
- Saturday May 22 FREE True Goodness by Meijer Tortilla Chips to the first 500 people
- Sunday may 24 FREE Meijer Facial Tissue to the first 500 people
- Monday May 25 FREE Meijer Chipsters Cookies to the first 500 people
- Tuesday May 26 FREE Meijer hand sanitizer to the first 500 people
- Wednesday May 27 FREE Meijer Sparkling beverage to the first 500 people
- Thursday May 28 FREE Meijer brand ibuprofen to the first 500 people
Ok now onto the sales!!!
Grand Opening Specials:
- *Markets of Meijer 8 piece fried chicken or 10 piece dark meat chicken $4.99
- *Center Cut bone in pork chops $2.99 lb
- *Nestle Pure Life Water or Absoure Spring water $1.99 limit 2
- *Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner $0.99 limit 4 Use the $2/2 in 5/17 SS ( which should then ring at $1.98) making these free
- *Strawberries 5/$5
- *Cheez Its $1.88 limit 4
- *ArmourCooked Deli Ham or Jennie O Blue Ribbon Oven Roasted Turkey Breast $2.99 lb
- Certified Angus Beef Ground beef from chuck $2.77 lb family pack
- Johnsonville Fresh or Smoked Brats $2.79
- Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce or Marinade or dipping sauce $0.88 Use the $1/2 Marinade or Wing Sauce or the $1/2 dipping sauce in 5/10 SS making these just $0.76 for 2. Note the coupons do NOT work on regular barbecue sauce
- Florida Bi Color Sweet Corn 8/$1
- Kraft Shreds, chunk, cubes, crumbles or Cracker Cuts $1.88 Use the $1/2 in 5/10 SS making these just $1.38 each wyb 2
- Lays Chips $1.99
- Bush Baked Beans or Grillin Beans $0.79
- Pepsi , Coca Cola or Dr, Pepper 24 pack cans $4.99
- Ball Park Hamburger or hot dog buns 4/$5
- Certified Angus Beef Boneless Strip Steak $10.99 lb
- Whole boneless pork tenderloin $3.99 lb
- Fresh Pork Spare Ribs $1.99 lb
- Chicken drumsticks or thighs $0.98 lb
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts $2.49 lb
- Oscar Mayer Meat Franks $0.99 each excludes beef, cheese and fat free
- Oscar Mayer Bacon $3.49
- Tyson Chicken Breasts 2.5 lb bag $4.99 ( that’s $1.99 lb
- Asparagus $1.99 lb
- Peaches or Nectarines or apricots $1.28 lb
- raspberries 3/$5
- Vidalia Onions $0.69
- Whole Pineapple $2.49
- Extra Large Cherries $3.99lb
- Red Seedless Grapes $1.99 lb
- Red, Yellow or orange sweet Bell peppers 2/$3
- Honeycrisp apples $2.99 lb
- Meijer organics sliced portabella, baby bella or grill cap mushrooms 2/$5
- Seedless or seeded chunk watermelon $1.79 lb
- Garden Fresh Chips. Salsa or Hummus Buy 1 get 1 free ( no prices listed)
- 3 lb Meijer potato salad, macaroni salad or cole slaw $4.99
- Buy one ultimate or sugared cut out cookies or $5.49 ( 20 ct) and get one ultimate or sugared cut out cookies 12 ct FREE
- Buy one get one free Kraft Singles
- Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese 2/$4 $1/2 coupon here making these 2/$3
- Jacks Pizza 4/$10
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios, Trix or Nature Valley or Fiber One Granola bars 4/$10 $1/2 General Mills Cereals here, $0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars here, $0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars in 5/10 SS and 4/19 SS, $1/3 General Mills Cereals in 4/26 SS, $1/4 Nature Valley Granola Bars mPerks, $1/4 Honey Nut Cheerios on mperks,
- Kraft Salad Dressing 3/$5 $1/2 Manufacturer coupon here under zip 07620 and there is also a $1/2 manufacturer coupon on mPerks ( so if you use both you need to purchase at least 4. These are both manufacturer coupons)
- Campbell’s Cooking Sauces $2.09 $0.75/1 in 4/12 SS
- Heinz Ketchup $1.89 $1 off Heinz Ketchup and Heinz Mustard coupon here
- Vlasic pickle spears, stackers, Sweet Gherkins or midgets or Mezzetta Peppers 2/$4 $1/2 in 5/10 SS
- Get $1 off instantly wyb one of each of the following: Hershey Bars or Reeses Cups 2/$7, Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows regular, mini or SmoreMallows 2/$3, and Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams $2.99 (limit one offer per transaction)
- Buy $35 to $49.99 or Purina Pet Food, Treats or litter and get $5 off instantly OR buy $50 or more of Purina Pet Food, Treats or Litter and get $10 off instantly $5.00 off (1) Purina Pro Plan Perform litter , $5.00 off one bag of Purina ONE Dry Dog Food , $5.00 off Purina Beneful Dry Dog Food , $1.05 off 3.15lb or larger bag of Purina Cat Chow , various Purain coupons in 5/17 SS and 5/3 SS and 5/3 RP (limit one offer per transaction)
- Get $10 off intsantly wyb $40 of Charmin Basic $10.99 0.25/1 in 5/3 PG, Tide $11.99 $0.50/1, $1/2 or $2/3 in 5/3 PG, Bounty Basic $10.99 , Downy Unstoppables $11.99 $0.50/1 or $1.50/2 in 5/10 RP, or Cascade $9.99 $0.25/1 Action Packs in 5/3 PG, Bounty Full Sheet Select A size $15.99 $0.25/1 in 5/3 PG , $1 mPerks, Charmin $16.99 $0.25/1 in 5/3 PG (limit one offer per transaction)
- Arm & Hammer Ultra Power Packs Plus $2.99 $2/2 in 5/17 SS, $2/2 on mPerks ( if you want to use both coupons you need to purchase 4 total as they are both manufacturer coupons)
- Get $2 off instantly wyb two Glad Drawstring bags $7.49 each ( so $6.49 wyb 2 after instant savings) $1/1 Glad Odor Shield in 5/10 RP (limit one offer per transaction)
- OFF! Inset repellent 20% off and get $2 off instantly wyb 3 OFF! Products (limit one offer per transaction)
- Save $10 on your next shopping trip wyb 2 or more Pampers Super Packs $24.94 $3/2 in 5/3 PG or $2 off 2 bags or one box in 4/12 RP
- Pantene 3/$10 $2/2 coupon here, $5/3 in 5/3 PG
- Get $1 off instantly wyb 2 Irish Spring Body Wash or Bar Soap 6-8 ct
- Get $4 off instantly wyb $20 or more of Crest Toothpaste, Vicks ZzzQuil, Always Discrete, Olay Body Wash or Bar Soap Products.Limit one offer per transaction. $1/1 Crest Pro Health here, $0.50/1 Crest Stages or Kids here, $1/2 Crest 3D White Toothpaste 4 oz and twin pack mPerks, $1/1 Crest in 5/3 PG, $2.1 Vicks ZzzQuil in 5/3 PG, $2/1 Always Discrete incontinence underwear here, $2/1 Always Discrete Liner here, $1/1 Always Discrete in 5/3 PG, $2/1 Always Discrete Pad here, $1.25/1 Olay Fresh Collections Body Wash here, $1/1 Olay Body Wash here,
- In ad coupon for $25 off your next shopping trip with you fill a new or transferred prescription at the pharmacy. Pharmacy opens May 25.
Buy any 8 of the following and save $8 instantly. Prices listed are after the $8 instant savings:
- Oreos $1.97
- Aunt Millies Homestyle Bread, buns or hearth buns $1.49
- Kraft or Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese Slices $1.99 $1/2 Kraft in 5/10 SS
- Oscar Mayer Beef or Angus Franks, or Selects, Carving Board or Value Shaved Lunchmeat $2.49
- Kool Aid Sweetened Brink Mixes, Country Time Or Crystal Light $0.99
- Nabisco Ritz , Fresh stacks or Toasted Chips $1.69
- Belvita or Nabisco Chips Ahoy $1.79
- Keebler Fudge Shoppe or Chips Deluxe $1.78
- Kraft Miracle Whip or Mayo $1.99 $0.50/1 coupon here or $1/2 in5/10
- Doritos $1.99
- Tostitos Party Size $3.49
- Frito Lay Variety Pack $5.99
- Snyders Pretzels or Tortilla Chips $1.99
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars $2.99
- Pepsi products 8 pack bottles $2.49
- Gatorade $3.99 8 pack
- Gatorade 6 pack or Propel Zero $2.99
- Pure Leaf Tea $2.49
- Tropicana Pure Premium or Trop 50 $4.29
- Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drinks $3.99
- Aquafina Purified Drinking Water 24 ct or Lipton Pure Leaf Tea 6 pack $3.89
If you are out and about shopping this weekend make sure to stop at Schnucks for these great deals!
Use two of the above $0.55/1 Smuckers coupons which will both double to the price of $1 making those two free. Also use two of the $0.50/1 Smuckers from 5/17 RP which will also double to $1 making the remaining two also free for a total of 4 FREE!
My $0.50/1 Smuckers was in my Chicago Tribune 5/17 RP with Quilted Northern on the front. Several of you report that your Tribune did NOT have that coupon However many of you report finding $1.25/2 Smuckers topping coupons in store ( either at the register or by the product). If you do not have the insetr coupons then buy 4 Smuckers toppings $4. Use 2 $0.55/1 coupons here which will double to the price of $1 and use the $1.25/2 found in stores and pay just $0.75 for all 4!
Also when you shop Schnucks, they have Weber Grilling Spices 10/$10 . Use the $1/1 coupon in 5/17 SS making these free!
Thanks to our reader Debi for passing along this deal. Look for the above Bic Multipurpose Lighters which are on sale
for $1 at Schnucks. Use the $2/2 from 5/17 SS making two FREE!Sorry they are on sale 2/$4 . Use the $2/1 in5/17 SS making them free! Still free. I just had wrong price and coupon value! Thanks Debi!
Lastly, Schnucks carries several varieties of Colgate which are all regular price of $1. The above is a display at Schnucks E State by the end checkout lanes. Check for other displays or in the toothpaste aisle at other Schnucks. Use the $0.50/1 Colgate form 5/17 SS which will double to $1 making these also FREE. The coupon does say 3 oz or larger . Schnucks varieties are always 3 oz or larger but just double check the size before you buy.